Communication and marketing specialist (French-speaking)
Founded in 2008, SilverFit offers innovative solutions to nursing homes, senior residences and hospitals, to stimulate the physical and cognitive capacities of the older adults using video games or interactive experiences.
To strengthen our team in Woerden (Netherlands), we are looking for a Communication and Marketing Specialist for France and other French-speaking markets (Belgium-Luxemburg).
About the role
- You will work together with the Marketing Manager (Netherlands) and her team to align the marketing strategies and communication tools in the different markets. You will have constant contacts and discussions with the rest of the Marketing team, to align the image of SilverFit in the different countries where we are present, as well as to share ideas and best practices that will help you in your tasks. Autonomy and ability to work in a team will therefore be complementary and necessary in these functions.
- You will build the marketing plan and the communication calendar in continuity with the strategy already set out for the French market and adding your ambitious and innovative ideas. You can accomplish your ideas independently, through communication missions such as:
- Social media management, creative content strategy
- E-mailing campaigns, launching, monitoring and analysis
- Website management (French language part). Improvement and implementation of new content and use of SEO.
- Writing articles, press releases, newsletters
- Creation of content for sales support tools (brochures, posters, Pwp presentations)
- Events organization and coordination, some online (trade fairs, user meetings, the Tour SilverFit Mile competition)
- Support the France sales team with the research for grants / calls for projects
- Help with the translation of user manuals / software
We are looking for someone who…
- With confirmed experience (min. 4 years) in marketing and communication (ideally in the medical / medico-social sector, or in a B to B market) who will be a dynamic source of proposals, be able to prioritize and structure his tasks, and to make decisions.
- A capacity to initiate and encourage discussions and exchanges with the French team as well as with the technical and development teams based in Woerden is also important.
- In-depth experience in digital communication / digital marketing. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Joomla, Adobe InDesign and SalesForce is a real plus. In any case, you are willing and able to acquire this knowledge.
- French as a mother tongue is compulsory, with the ability to write powerful content. To communicate with your colleagues, bilingual or at least fluent English (or Dutch) is essential.
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week.
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to unleash your creativity, showcase your skills and ideas, and develop them. Initiative and creative minds are welcome and can express themselves;
- You will join a rapidly expanding team, with exciting growth prospects in France and around the world;
- A salary in line with the market. The exact remuneration will be defined according to your training and professional experience;
- Participation in a non-contributory collective pension policy;
- Twenty-five vacation days with full-time employment (40 hours per week);
- Working in Woerden, within walking distance of the station and with sufficient parking space;
- Daily free lunch and fresh fruit;
- The opportunity to participate with your colleagues in a weekly boot camp or other activities organized throughout the year.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your application! Send us your CV and cover letter, as well as a text you wrote during your professional experience, which reflects your writing skills (all in French), for the attention of Frédérique Lim, to
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated, but do you know someone who fits this profile? Feel free to forward the vacancy!